Welcome to AquaRox Swim School
Autumn Term 2018
We are now on 1/2 term holiday - have a great one
NO SWIMMING, SAT 20th OR 27th OCTOBER 2018
Lessons start back, 3rd november 2018 (due to building work, car parking may become limited, please then park roadside
I am still trying to get back to all my messages, really sorry as I am way behind on all my messages, again sorry - If you have not heard back from me, please re text me, just as a reminder - Guys still behind - I am now into training swim teachers, I am trying by best to pick up all messages, if I have not got back, please text again (Roxy, 20th Oct, 2018)
We started off as Dolphin Swim Club (which was set up by Alison Watkins) The Swim school is now running by Roxy Parkyn under the trading name of AquaRox Swim School.
We pride Ourselves on employing highly qualified and motivated teachers and assistants.
Lessons at this time are only being held on a Saturday.
Within this time there will be specific classes for lane swimming, parent toddler, along with 3 year old on their own.
Any messages please leave a text (as I will see first)
West Hatch High School, High Road, Chigwell, Essex IG7 5BT
Directions to the school - the entrance to west hatch is located near pelican lights.
On driving into the school, go forward and; then turn left into the lower car park.
With the main road then behind you, you will be facing a low level building in front of you the main school to the right.
Between these buildings there is a footpath , follow for about 25m (you will be walking in the direction of their playing courts). The door to the swimming pool is on your right hand side, the changing rooms are located along the corridor on your left.
Please follow all pool rules as before.
SATURDAY CLASSES: 12.00 noon - last class ends @ 6.00 PM
Limited spaces available
Our lessons are structured from beginners through to stamina swimming.
- Classes will be limited to 8 pupils max however the ratio of pupil to teacher/assistant is usually 1:3 for the lower classes (looking to keep class sizes to 7)
- Fully qualified and experienced Amateur Swimming Association Teachers. The teachers attend CPD training, therefore we have up to date practices.
- Recognized Amateur Swimming Association affiliated swim school (now trading under AquaRox Swim School)
- Experienced in water assistants
- Qualified lifeguard on poolside or Teachers have their own personal Teachers Rescue test qualification
- Large changing facilities
- Pool facilities 9m x 19 metre pool and we teach via the deep water method
- We encourage children to learn through fun and games within a structured environment , following ADSP, with caring and understanding teachers and helpers.
- We work to each individuals needs and abilities.
TERM COURSE DATES -- Autumn Term dates - 2018 (Now only 10 week course, pool closed re building work, 15.9.18)
- 22.9.18 (1st day back)
- 6th & 13th October 2018
- (No swimming 20th & 27th October) Both Saturday's either side of 1/2 term holiday
- 3rd, 10th, 17th, & 24th November 2018
- 1st & 8th December 2018 (8.12.18 is our last one before the Xmas holidays
- The lessons will cater for all standards starting at beginners and going through to stamina and pre-competition technique.
For further information contact via email first or Tel: Roxy on 07850 377 175 preferably before 9.30 pm, best days by phone are Wednesdays & Thursday or by completing Contact Us Form -- the best way is via text, please re text if not replied (as will leave text on phone, knowing I have to get back to you) I look after my grand daughter now Monday, Tuesday & Friday so finding hard to reply these days , will do by best.
If you can't get hold of me it is because I am on poolside and unable to get to my phone, please then leave a text message.
- sorry been really hard to contact I was training swim teachers & now had full on family issues - I am trying to get back to all