Welcome to AquaRox Swim School
The Summer Term Starts back Saturday, 29th April, 2017.
I am picking up on messages this weekend, sorry for the delay but I have been training swimming teachers
We started off as Dolphin Swim Club (which was set up by Alison Watkins) The Swim school is now running by Roxy Parkyn under the trading name of AquaRox Swim School.
We pride Ourselves on employing highly qualified and motivated teachers and assistants.
Now to be run from a new venue, with lessons at this time being held on a Saturdays.
Within this time there will be specific classes for lane swimming, parent toddler, along with 3 year old on their own.
Any messages please leave a text (as I will see first)
West Hatch High School, High Road, Chigwell, Essex IG7 5BT
Directions to the school - the entrance to west hatch is located near pelican lights.
On driving into the school, go forward & then turn left into the lower car park.
With the main road then behind you, you will be facing a low level building in front of you the main school to the right.
Between these buildings there is a footpath , follow for about 25m (you will be walking in the direction of their playing courts). The door to the swimming pool is on your right hand side, the changing rooms are located along the corridor on your left.
Please follow all pool rules as before.
SATURDAY CLASSES: 12.00 noon - last class ends @ 6.00 PM
Limited spaces available
Our lessons are structured from beginners through to stamina swimming.
- Classes will be limited to 8 pupils max however the ratio of pupil to teacher/assistant is usually 1:3 for the lower classes (looking to keep class sizes to 7)
- Fully qualified and experienced Amateur Swimming Association Teachers. The teachers attend CPD training, therefore we have up to date practices.
- Recognized Amateur Swimming Association affiliated swim school (now trading under AquaRox Swim School)
- Experienced in water assistants
- Qualified lifeguard on poolside
- Large changing facilities
- Pool facilities 9m x 19 metre pool and we teach via the deep water method
- We encourage children to learn through fun and games within a structured environment , following LTAD, with caring and understanding teachers and helpers.
- We work to each individuals needs and abilities.
TERM COURSE DATES -- Summer Term dates - 2017 (9 week course)
- 29th April, 2017 (1st day back for the summer term)
- 6th, 13th & 20th May, 2017
- (No swimming 27th May & 3rd June 2017)
- 10th, 17th & 24th June 2017
- 1st & 8th July 2017
- Then we break for the Summer holidays
The lessons will cater for all standards starting at beginners and going through to stamina and pre-competition technique.
For further information contact via email first or Tel: Roxy on 07850 377 175 preferably before 9.30 pm, best days by phone are Wednesdays & Fridays or by completing Contact Us Form
If you can't get hold of me it is because I am on poolside and unable to get to my phone, please then leave a text message.
- sorry been really hard to contact I have been training swim teachers (full on) I am only now catching up on swim work (21.4.17)