Welcome to AquaRox Swim School
Spring Term 2020
Swimming dates - We start back 11th January & run till 28th March 2020
There is no swimming Saturdays, 15th & 22nd February (updated 9.1.20)
I am now picking up on messages, sorry for the delay.
If you have not heard back from me, please re text me, just as a reminder -
We started off as Dolphin Swim Club (which was set up by Alison Watkins) The Swim school is now running by Roxy Parkyn under the trading name of AquaRox Swim School.
We pride Ourselves on employing highly qualified and motivated teachers and assistants.
Lessons at this time are only being held on a Saturday.
Within this time there will be specific classes for lane swimming, parent toddler, along with 3 year old on their own.
Any messages please leave a text (as I will see first)
West Hatch High School, High Road, Chigwell, Essex IG7 5BT
Directions to the school - the entrance to west hatch is located near pelican lights.
On driving into the school, go forward and; then turn left into the lower car park.
With the main road then behind you, you will be facing a low level building in front of you the main school to the right.
Between these buildings there is a footpath , follow for about 25m (you will be walking in the direction of their playing courts). The door to the swimming pool is on your right hand side, the changing rooms are located along the corridor on your left.
Please follow all pool rules as before.
SATURDAY CLASSES: 12.00 noon - last class ends @ 5.30 PM
Limited spaces available
Our lessons are structured from beginners through to stamina swimming.
- Classes will be limited to 8 pupils max however the ratio of pupil to teacher/assistant is usually 1:3 for the lower classes (looking to keep class sizes to 7)
- Fully qualified and experienced Amateur Swimming Association Teachers. The teachers attend CPD training, therefore we have up to date practices.
- Recognized Swim England affiliated swim school
- Experienced in water assistants
- Qualified lifeguard on poolside / Teachers have their own personal Teachers Rescue test qualification / or spotters on poolside
- Large changing facilities
- Pool facilities 9m x 19 metre pool and we teach via the deep water method
- We encourage children to learn through fun and games within a structured environment , following ADSP, with caring and understanding teachers and helpers.
- We work to each individuals needs and abilities.
TERM COURSE DATES -- Spring Term dates - 2020 ( 10 week course)
- 1st day back - 11th January, 2020
- 18th & 25th January 2020
- 1st & 8th February 2020
- (No swimming 15th & 22nd February 2020 ) Both Saturday's either side of Essex 1/2 term holiday
- 29th February 2020
- 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th March 2020
- Dates to be set for the summer term
- The lessons will cater for all standards starting at beginners and going through to stamina and pre-competition technique.
For further information contact via email first or Tel: Roxy on 07850 377 175 preferably before 9.30 pm, best day phone Fridays or by completing Contact Us Form -- the best way is via text, please re text if not replied (as will leave text on phone, knowing I have to get back to you) I look after my grand daughter now Monday full day (Tuesday to Thursday 1/2 day and pre school runs) good free day is now Friday.
If you can't get hold of me it is because I am on poolside and unable to get to my phone, please then leave a text message.